Esports is the broad term for organized, multiplayer video game competitions that are typically broadcast online. The esports industry is growing quickly—in 2018, it was worth $1.23 billion in revenue and is projected to grow to $1 billion by 2020. The esports industry sees an average annual growth rate of about 35%, and its estimated value is expected to surpass $1 billion by 2020.
Esports competitors compete in tournaments against each other for money and glory. Most tournaments have prizes that range from $5,000 to $10,000 per event—and some tournaments have even bigger prizes!
Make Money From eSports
Esports betting is a form of online gambling that allows you to bet on esport competitions. Most of the time, esports betting works the same way as traditional sports betting: you choose a team or player and place your bet by guessing if they’ll win or lose their match.
Esports betting can be done through online platforms or casinos where you can place wagers on popular games such as League of Legends, Overwatch, and Dota 2. You can also bet on esport teams from different leagues like the Overwatch League or the League Championship Series (LCS).
The best part about esports betting is that it’s really easy! All you need to do is create an account with one of these sites and deposit some money into it. Then all you have to do is pick your favorite teams or players and start placing bets!
What Are The Basics In eSports Gambling
- The main thing you need to do is find a game that interests you, or one that you think will be worth betting on. You can do this by looking at the past results of that game, and looking at what types of people play it and where they come from. You’ll also want to look at some player statistics like kill/death ratios or win percentages.
- Once you’ve chosen a game, then you can start thinking about where you’re going to bet on esport. There are many different websites for esports, as well as places where people can meet up in person to place their bets on esports games together (like casinos).
- When it comes time to place your wager(s), there are some things that are important to consider before doing so: who’s playing? How long will each match last? What type of wager do they offer? Is there any kind of special promotion going on right now?
- Take some time to check on the different betting platforms before you bet on esport games. This is very important because you should have the best gambling experience while at the same time enjoy watching the eSports tournaments.
What Makes A Good eSports Betting Site
When you’re looking for a new esports betting site, there are a few things to keep in mind. First and foremost, you want to make sure they have a good reputation. If you can’t find any reviews of the site online, that’s a red flag. If they have lots of positive reviews, on the other hand, that’s great!
Second, look at the types of games they offer for you to bet on esport. Do they have all the latest releases? Do they offer any niche games like Starcraft II or fighting games? Also, check out their welcome bonuses. Is there a large amount of money given away when you sign up? Or do they give smaller amounts but more often? If you’re just interested in investing small amounts of money and winning back small amounts as well, then this might be an option for you!
How To Make The Right Bets In eSports Gambling
- First, make sure you know who you’re betting on. You can’t just pick someone at random—you need to know who they are, what they’re good at, and how they’ve performed in the past. So do some research!
- Next, don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Sure, your friend’s cousin’s brother might be a great player, but that doesn’t mean he’s going to win every match he plays. Spread your bets around a little bit so that if one team gets knocked out early on, you’ll still have other teams to root for!
- Don’t get greedy – If you want to make money when you bet on esport, then don’t go overboard with it—especially if this is your first time doing so! You’ll probably want to start out small and then work your way up as you get more comfortable with the process.
- Know the odds. The odds will tell you how likely it is that a particular player or team will win their match or league. You’ll also be able to see if the game has been rigged for one reason or another (like if the player is being paid off).
- Finally, don’t get discouraged if things don’t go well at first! Like any other form of gambling, esports betting takes some practice before you start seeing consistent results. But with hard work and dedication, anyone can become a bet on esport expert.
Best Strategies To Help You Win In eSports Betting
Don’t bet on esport until you know your stuff. Don’t panic-bet because someone told you that the team is going to win, or because they have an amazing record. Make sure that you know what’s going on with a team before placing your bet—you don’t want to be caught with your pants down when it comes time to pay up!
If you want to make sure that your bets are going according to plan, then you should look at the statistics of each team and see if there is anything that indicates they might lose or win against certain teams. This is something that professional players do all the time when they are playing games online or offline!
Lastly, remember that esports is a game of skill—but it’s also influenced by chance. So don’t just focus on one aspect! If you just look at one part of it and ignore the rest, then you’ll miss out on opportunities for success.